Raspberry Pi Computer Architecture Essentials
ISBN: 1784397970 | 2016 | True PDF | 197 Pages | 3 MB
- Explore Raspberry Pi 2's hardware through the Assembly, C/C++, and Python programming languages
- Experiment with connecting electronics up to your Raspberry Pi 2 and interacting with them through software
- Learn about the Raspberry Pi 2 architecture and Raspbian operating system through innovative projects
With the release of the Raspberry Pi 2, a new series of the popular compact computer is available for you to build cheap, exciting projects and learn about programming.
In this book, we explore Raspberry Pi 2's hardware through a number of projects in a variety of programming languages. We will start by exploring the various hardware components in detail, which will provide a base for the programming projects and guide you through setting up the tools for Assembler, C/C++, and Python. We will then learn how to write multi-threaded applications and Raspberry Pi 2's multi-core processor. Moving on, you'll get hands on by expanding the storage options of the Raspberry Pi beyond the SD card and interacting with the graphics hardware. Furthermore, you will be introduced to the basics of sound programming while expanding upon your knowledge of Python to build a web server. Finally, you will learn to interact with the third-party microcontrollers.
From writing your first Assembly Language application to programming graphics, this title guides you through the essentials.
What you will learn
- Set up your Raspberry Pi 2 and learn about its hardware
- Write basic programs in Assembly Language to learn about the ARM architecture
- Use C and C++ to interact with electronic components
- Find out about the Python language and how to use it to build web applications
- Interact with third-party microcontrollers
- Experiment with graphics and audio programming
- Expand Raspberry Pi 2's storage mechanism by using external devices
- Discover Raspberry Pi 2's GPIO pins and how to interact with them
Wind Loads for Petrochemical and Other Industrial Facilities
CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide, Sixth Edition (Exam N10-006)
Grundlagen des Stahlbetonbaus
History of Computing: Learning from the Past
Routing TCP/IP Volume I (CCIE Professional Development)
Нетбук. Выбор, эксплуатация, модернизация.
CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101 Official Cert Guide
Beginning Apple Watch Development
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Raspberry Pi 3: The Complete Beginner's Gu(2775)
Raspberry Pi IoT Projects: Prototyping Exp(2689)
Raspberry PI 3: 2016 User Guide(2614)
Electronic Projects for the Raspberry Pi: (2579)
Internet of Things with Arduino Cookbook(2555)
Programming Raspberry Pi 3: Getting Starte(2549)
Raspberry PI LCD Projects(2533)
Raspberry Pi Electronics Projects for the (2447)
Raspberry Pi Robotic Projects - Third Edit(2403)
Computer Hardware & Peripherals(2386)
Android Phones For Dummies, 4th Edition(2264)
Programming multicore and many-core comput(2239)
Complete CompTIA A+ Guide to IT Hardware a(2227)
Learning Computer Architecture with Raspbe(2131)
Arduino Fun with Light and Spectrometers(2076)