Mastering Full-Stack React Web Development
by Tomasz Dyl and Kamil Przeorski
English | 2017 | ISBN: 1786461765 | 378 Pages | True PDF | 38 MB
This book will get you up to speed with one of the latest strategies to meet the demands of today's dynamic and data-intensive web. Combining detailed insights and guidance with practical and actionable information that will ensure you can build a complete isomorphic web app, it's an essential resource for the forward-thinking developer.
You'll see how its flexibility is a core part of any full-stack developer's workflow, as well as learning how to use Mongoose alongside it to make data storage safer and more reliable.
What you will learn:
- See how to build a full-stack app that is scalable and designed for the demands of modern users
- Create a powerful JWT-based authentication full-stack "starter-kit"
- Make your app extremely stable and resilient with Redux and its immutable single state tree
- Explore the new possibilities given by Falcor, the middleware built by Netflix
- Find out how Redux works alongside ReactJS - and how it makes building an isomorphic
Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development
Building Modern Web Applications Using Angular
Sams Teach Yourself DHTML in 24 Hours
HTML&CSS: Clear and Concise
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Bootstrap By Example(2170)
CSS: The Definitive Guide, 4th Edition(1935)
HTML5 APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT MANUAL(1686)
Building APIs with Node.js(1647)
Node.js Web Development - Third Edition(1637)
Advanced Java: Programming, For Beginners,(1520)